1 2 3

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Greetings

Hello everyone,

I'm a new member who just learned that I have Type 2 Diabetes, but
apparently have had it for years without knowing. Long story about that.

That's "water under the bridge." I started immediately working on this
with the 2X daily glucose testing, cutting down on the carbs and calories.
Diabetes runs in our family, so I know what it does to the body.,

I am already seeing results and feeling much better with less fatigue and
some weight loss.
This week, I go back to the doctor to discuss the results of the fasting test,
to determine if I need any medications.

I am still learning all the right terms , so excuse any wrong or unclear terms here.

This morning, AM glucose reading before breakfast was 113, which
is much lower than it has been since I started all this last week.
Was having diabetic symptoms like pain in my ankles thinking it was tendinitis
all this time. That pain stopped the same night on the day that I began this
journey to achieve good health.

Question: Does untreated Diabetes cause weight gain? I know it can
cause weight loss for some people.

Cath

No comments:

Post a Comment