1 2 3

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Meds & US Health System.

Tim, I'm so glad to hear that. Some of the research I've been finding says the opposite. Also I watched both my parents develop heart disease after they were put on it. But they were both overweight and did not exercise (other than working hard). My father passed away at 60, my mom is still hanging in there at 76. I'm trying to help her get better but her cardiologist kinda yells at me.

when I suggest her walking. I bought her a heart moniter and he couldn't even tell me what the heart rate should be for her. She bowls and does aquasize, I don't see why she shouldn't walk.

This is just a little of some of the research. I'm still trying to figure out how you accidentally drip insulin in a dogs leg. lol and I am very glad to say my A1C was 6.0 last time and I go tomorrow for another one. Let you know. Rita

If you drip insulin into the femoral artery of a dog, there was a Dr. Cruz who did this in the early 70s by accident, the artery will become almost totally occluded with plaque after about three months. The contra lateral side was totally clear, just contact of insulin in the artery caused it to fill up with plaque. That has been known since the 70s and has been repeated in chickens and in dogs; it is really a well-known fact that insulin floating around in the blood causes a plaque build-up. They didn`t know why, but we know that insulin causes endothelial proliferation.

But there are certain tissues that aren`t becoming resistant such as your endothelium; the lining of the arteries doesn´t become resistant very readily, so all that insulin is affecting the lining of your arteries.

No comments:

Post a Comment