1 2 3

Sunday, November 29, 2009

intro and hello by ott chip

New here with much to learn as well as much to put into practice.
Type 2, 2 years with diagnosis, lost 40 pounds, 250 metformin each
evening. I am worst at NOT doing exercise even though I know the
value of using my weights and pilates exercise equipment. the treadmill
remains as good as new. I am bad at not using much self control
if there is a dessert nearby ready to be tasted. Mostly I eat a little
but do try to watch what I eat in a day. 145 is a usual number after meals
while upper 90's is the norm now in the morning. I watch my fats due to a
cholesterol reading last doctor visit, but no med for it. I am using diet and
garlic capsules for that. I take fish oil capsules for tryglicerides which at
one time were getting over the top. I also use benefiber each day for a
darn sluggish colon...always been slow.
all in all I feel I am very healthy. For the most part I do work hard at eating
the right balance of carbs and other foods. I wish to learn from your
experiences and discussion. They call us the "show me" state....yup...I need
lots of "show me".
ott
In everything there is a lesson...pray you learn it...in all ways
be thankful
Posted by: "ott chip"

No comments:

Post a Comment