1 2 3

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Just a greeting for now

Hi, my name is Cathy and I am a type II diabetic for 10 years now.
I was a WW member until they took away mine and several thousand scholarships...and then in June I had to switch to counting carbs. What a trauma that was...but now I am pretty good at getting the food part of my diabetes control down pat. I am on meds, and diet and exercise to take care of it..for now. I am always looking for new information, old information that I don't know, and anything that is highly supportive.

I am married to Bill for 31 years, have two grown sons, and two adorable beagles that I couldn't manage without. I love to scrapbook, make cards, have coffee with friends, read, knit and I could live in the water as a swimmer.

I can't wait to meet the rest of you and get to know you better.

Cathy J

No comments:

Post a Comment