1 2 3

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Cheryl RE: [diabetes] Stole

i'm sorry. I lost mine and knew my medical coverage wouldn't pay for another one. I had no money to buy another oneI let my diabetes doctor know and she gave me another one and was sure it was one my coverage would buy strips, etc for. I hoe youreplace yours soon. My neighboris also diabetic ad I would go there and check my sugars two or three times a day most days until I got my new meter.

Would you believe if I told you someone went into my car, (yes I left it unlocked..ran into the store) There is nothing of value in my Little red Hyundai. Except my meter was on my passenger seat.

Well I got to work..I always set up my log book meter etc on my desk and I realize its gone.

Dam people..now I have my insulin, but no meter to check 1st..so I guess I wont take any insulin till I can got after work to replace my meter..

grrrrr

Thanks for the vent xo

Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment