1 2 3

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Could this be the transmiter??

I have had my MM CGMS for about 4 months. I have had a hard time getting itto work at all for the last 3 weeks. I had thought this was bad karma thingbecause I took out a sensor that was working well right before we left forvacation because I wanted to have a new one in before we left and thefunctioning one was over a week old.

Well, I have a record of not being able to keep one functioning whiletraveling but we have been home 2 weeks and I have yet to have a sensor workat all. The last one alarmed bad sensor every time I started it for 24hours before I took it out. A few have connected but not worked properly.I just opened a new box of sensors to see if that made a difference but I amnot optimistic.

I put new sensors in at night, connect the transmitter, go to bed, and thenstart them in the morning. I have had success with this approach in thepast but is doesn't seem to be working. I have also tried sites all overboth my legs and arms. (I don't find my belly comfortable at all)
So, my question is could the transmitter be bad?? It passes the test butsomething just isn't working.
This is the down side of CGMS. Sometimes it is just really frustrating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment