1 2 3

Thursday, November 19, 2009

DAVE from georgia

YOU ARE MY HERO!!!!!!!i WANT TO BE LIKE YOU WHEN I GROW UP!!wow....i try so hard to do this...and i fail miserably. i plan ona taking a wellness program that is about $1800 and not sure if insurance will cover it, but this has a counselor - personal trainer in diabetes - and it incudes the doctor visits and blood work tha will include vitamin blood draws and toxin blood draws, etc... EVEN a trip to the grocery store to help me learn to read labels.

it sounds wonderful. I don't want to start it if I am not going to see it thrugh. they have behavior modification for the sugar addiction. I AM ADDICTED TO SUGAR! I HAVE A H ORRIBLE TIME WITH IT! i am, however, PICKY about WHERE I get my fix. I mean, I have to either have Costco Shakes or See's Key Lime truffles...or perhaps peanut M&M....but I don't eat Snicker's and things like that. BUT I will HUNT until I find some sugar if these thigs are not inthe house. I have eaten the cereal (Rice Krispies) ....BUT I DO LOVE my veggies. ILOVE them!

I do well when I am having a flare from my M.S> or fibro or M.E. - one of them that will not allow me out of bed. I will be bed-ridden and can't get out to the store. I will not ask anyone to go to the store for me - especially not for something unhealthy. so I suffer. I will go crazy and think that perhaps I am cleansed by the time my flare is over...but as soon as I am well, right to Costco for those shakes....they are DIET shakes, but they contain sugar.

my doctor knows this....he said to me that my insulin injections are being done with this isn mind...and as soon as I get my act together and EAT right, then i will be able to take less insulin; meanwhile, he is working with the numbers.

I am ashamed to say these things...but some of the meds i am on actually cause this problem. I have always had a sweet tooth, but nothing like this. and most of the time, i want CHOCOLAYE althought cold cereals can help the cravings.

YOU ALL are doing so great....you are probably fed up with people like ME. I love veggies...i LOVE them raw or cooked gently....do not like meat...love rice and pasta and breads, too....and I am suppose to be careful with them, of course....but if I eat candies I might stay away from the starches...but if I have starches, then I can say away from the candy. it seems my body needs the sugar conversion????

No comments:

Post a Comment