1 2 3

Saturday, January 2, 2010

[Type-2-Diabetes] Digest Number 3851

Messages In This Digest (23 Messages)

1.1.
Re: Tiamat- beefalos Re: rant about BG swings From: Tiamat
1.2.
Tiamat and The Seven Dwarfs of High Glucose and Food Intolerance From: Jude
2a.
Re: Metformin Overdose From: Tiamat
3a.
Re: Strange Low From: Tiamat
3b.
Re: Strange Low From: Jude
3c.
Re: Strange Low From: Jude
4a.
cuts on hands From: questsky
4b.
Re: cuts on hands From: Jude
4c.
Re: cuts on hands From: John Elliott
4d.
Re: cuts on hands From: Jill Ranney
5.
strange low From: Emma Jean Smith
6.
Vit D and statins From: Emma Jean S
7.1.
Re: Diane - Re: glucose reading ups and down Q. Insulin? From: Diane Moro
7.2.
eggs From: barbhealth2008
7.3.
Re: eggs From: Stephanie Keffer
7.4.
Re: eggs From: Tiamat
7.5.
Re: eggs From: Dorothy Wurth
7.6.
Re: eggs From: Jude
7.7.
Re: eggs From: Michael Garmaise
7.8.
Re: eggs From: Jill Ranney
8a.
Re: year-end report From: Jude
9a.
Re: Statin Drugs/hair falling out? From: Katherine Walker
9b.
Re: Statin Drugs/hair falling out? From: Amal

Messages

1.1.

Re: Tiamat- beefalos Re: rant about BG swings

Posted by: "Tiamat" tiamat99@comcast.net   lulamoon99

Fri Jan 1, 2010 2:38 pm (PST)



1. The foods that showed the most responses on the tests: sugar, eggs, yeast, wheat. There were a few others which showed a lesser response.
The treatment was to cut out all foods which *contained* any of those ingredients. That meant just about *everything*except meat,fish and veg. I chose beefalo: bc the combination of beef and buffalo contained less fat than beef alone, and the buffalo had no added antibiotics and stuff. Bought the already formed burger-patties by the case, kept in freezer.
When most of the awful symptoms cleared up I began to add small items. An apple before bed. Coffee and a cookie for desert. Some yrs later I added the occasional chinese meal, sandwich. Everything held steady as long as I returned to the basic woe right away.
There is also a 4 day rotation rule when reintroducing foods. Do not eat any item you are 'sensitive' to more than once in 4 days. This prevents being resensitized.
I'm calling it food sensitivities bc that's the term used then..it could have been Candida, could have been something else. All I do know is that everything got better once those foods were eliminated. I lost one pound a week, every week, steady. Could even have had elevated bg..no one tested at that time.

Long story: bumpy road in between then and now but now am eating low carb, basically meat, fish, chicken, veg, a little fruit. sometimes some yogurt, cottage cheese [small amounts], nuts, one egg. If I stick to this there are no cravings.
One of my main goals is to stay clear mentally...I hate that brain-fog, dopey, jello-brain thing that happens...so I really eat to maintain clarity, . If I eat icecream I have difficulty speaking, forming words, thinking, understanding. even a 'normal' serving of pasta leaves me with most of the 7 dwarves: bloaty, dopey, sleepy, etc. So I don't do that. I find that Mung Bean noodles [saifun], works really well for me. No bad effects and no big bg rise. So I eat that instead of pasta. Can also put into soups. No trouble with garlic/onions/all low carb veg...so that's a good thing. I don't use salad dressings as such, I like vinegar [rice vinegar:not the 'seasoned' kind..they add sugar] and others. Don't add oil.
Rarely, in the summer, a small scoop of sherbet/ices is ok but that's only for the *occasion* of the birthday party...It's all trial and error...I can't eat most breads without discomfort but I can eat a Safeway Croissant with no trouble at all, go figure. Rye bread is better than white.

The doc who did the testing was an ENT doc who had just begun testing for allergies/sensitivities. They must have some more up-to-date protocols at this time. There are also more docs now who specialize in this.

Tiamat

----- "barbhealth2008" <barbhealth2008@yahoo.com> wrote:

>

Hi Tiamat:
>
> would you mind if I asked what you are eating now that you feel so much better?
>
> What were the foods you were allergic to?
>
> Just curious.
>
> Oh, and what type of doctor did you go to and get tested for the food "sensitivities"?
> Thanks!
> Barb

1.2.

Tiamat and The Seven Dwarfs of High Glucose and Food Intolerance

Posted by: "Jude" peridotjude@yahoo.com   peridotjude

Fri Jan 1, 2010 4:30 pm (PST)



--- In Type-2-Diabetes@yahoogroups.com, Tiamat <tiamat99@...> wrote:
<snip>One of my main goals is to stay clear mentally...I hate that brain-fog, dopey, jello-brain thing that happens...so I really eat to maintain clarity, . If I eat icecream I have difficulty speaking, forming words, thinking, understanding. even a 'normal' serving of pasta leaves me with most of the 7 dwarves: bloaty, dopey, sleepy, etc>>

*giggles* The Seven Dwarfs of High Glucose and Food Intolerance. I love it. *goes to look up the names of the seven dwarfs* Sneezy, Sleepy, Dopey, Doc, Happy, Bashful, Grumpy. Well, no one would ever call me bashful, even under the influence of ice cream, and happy doesn't sound so bad, but the others, they're definitely unwanted visitors, except for Doc, whom I'll keep around to take care of my sorry self when I need him. <G>

Judy D.

2a.

Re: Metformin Overdose

Posted by: "Tiamat" tiamat99@comcast.net   lulamoon99

Fri Jan 1, 2010 2:54 pm (PST)



Brian: You have spent a lot of time thinking about how to proceed legally etc. but I don't hear anything about what you are actually taking of your meds, or that you have called the doc who rxed the med. ??????
Do you take the larger dosage? Did you cut down?
Did you call the doc?

Tiamat

----- "brian cooper" <brianevans_99@yahoo.com> wrote:

Syd, Jude & Others,>

> Short of hiring a lawyer, which I can't afford, I have real doubts about what I can do alone. Don't you think that whichever party is responsible--med school or pharmacy, professional or staffer--will point the finger elsewhere, and try to alter their records? Are they really going to admit to me that they were responsible? Even if they were ethical enough to do so personally, the organizations they work in doubtless have policies denying them the right to do this, .....

3a.

Re: Strange Low

Posted by: "Tiamat" tiamat99@comcast.net   lulamoon99

Fri Jan 1, 2010 3:39 pm (PST)



1. Been using insulin since 1996 and never heard of 'aspirating' ... did I miss the memo? Sometimes, very rarely, hit a capillary but don't really know it until needle is removed and tiny blood drop seeps. I never thot of it as serious or a prob. [never used pens].

2. You said your sig usually drives and *you* drove that day. I only speak for my own experience, but I know that
an usual expenditure of energy or concern burns up my glucose as if a spigot drained it out.
At home I can go hours before eating, before lower bg shows up, but a trip somewhere to doc or lab or whatever, especially if there is any tension or strain: and I have to resort to glucose tabs, even tho the clock time would not predict that.
It mb that the driving took more energy than you thought and used up more glucose.

[I never watch Unsolved Mysteries...don't like that either]

Tiamat

----- "AnaLog Services, Inc." <analog@logwell.com> wrote:

The deal yesterday could only have been a few units too many, if any at all. But it hit me like a ton of bricks, like it did that one other time. And 30 grams (over a friggin'' ounce) of sugar did not overcorrect.

I am a novice at insulin injections, and have only used a pen (except for that week in the hospital). I was under the impression that you guys that used syringes aspirated a tiny amount of fluid to make sure you were not in a capillary or other vessel. Is that not true? It was my understanding that was really a bad thing, but I get that from the internet, so...

Syd
._,___
3b.

Re: Strange Low

Posted by: "Jude" peridotjude@yahoo.com   peridotjude

Fri Jan 1, 2010 4:06 pm (PST)



--- In Type-2-Diabetes@yahoogroups.com, "AnaLog Services, Inc." <analog@...> wrote:<snip> I understand the "what it is is what it is", but my engineers mind always looks for a rational explanation for such things.>

Ah, the mysteries of the "universe"-- hey, I'm married to an engineer, but I call him an enlightened one, since he acknowledges that not everything will submit itself to the acid test of human "rationality". But anyhoo, yeah. Lows happen, especially when you use insulin. Technically, it's not a great idea to go anywhere without your test kit and some glucose tablets, because, well.... lows happen! <G>

I might could get myself new vanity plates for my car... LOWSHAPN... except people would be running off the road, trying to read and make sense of it, and they'd end up wondering what in heck "low shapen" means. heh

> I am a novice at insulin injections, and have only used a pen (except for that week in the hospital)>>

The insulin goes into the body in exactly the same way, whether you use pen or syringe.

<<I was under the impression that you guys that used syringes aspirated a tiny amount of fluid to make sure you were not in a capillary or other vessel>>

That was the recommended technique for home-based injections until maybe 20ish years ago, but no one does that anymore. You might find nurses, especially the older ones, still doing it, but it's not necessary. Not anything I ever do. Ever. After all, if aspiration were necessary, how would you guys safely use your pens? And how would the pumpers get their needle kits inserted safely?

Judy D.

3c.

Re: Strange Low

Posted by: "Jude" peridotjude@yahoo.com   peridotjude

Fri Jan 1, 2010 4:24 pm (PST)



--- In Type-2-Diabetes@yahoogroups.com, Dorothy Wurth <dottie.wurth@...> wrote: When I first started with the Lantus, I was terrified that I would inject into a capillary and cause problems.  My first career was in dentistry>>

You were a dentist, Dorothy? I didn't know that. I was a RDH for over 25 years. Since I know you're not kid, and you said you gave local anesthetics, I assume you were either a dental student or a dentist.

<snip> I can't tell you the number of times that the injection site has bled due to hitting a capillary. The only problem is staining my clothes>>

Me too.

<<Your mistake with the Humulog and Lantus (mistaking one for the other and injecting the wrong dose) is one of my fears>>

I would wager that everyone who takes more than one kind of insulin has done that. I started keeping the two kinds of insulin in two different snack sized bags with their own set of syringes, stored in two different spots in my bedroom and out where I eat. I do so very many injections every day (always at least 5, sometimes up to 7), I was concerned about zoning out and mixing them up. I *have* mixed them up, but only a couple of times over the years. All I can say is, thank god we type 2s have a fair degree of insulin resistance.

Judy D.

4a.

cuts on hands

Posted by: "questsky" questsky@yahoo.com   questsky

Fri Jan 1, 2010 4:01 pm (PST)



could someone tell me why cuts appear on my hands after I eat. Also, sometimes my thumb joints just seem to swell up and the veins are prominent. I'd like to know more about this wonderful phenomenon.

4b.

Re: cuts on hands

Posted by: "Jude" peridotjude@yahoo.com   peridotjude

Fri Jan 1, 2010 4:33 pm (PST)



--- In Type-2-Diabetes@yahoogroups.com, "questsky" <questsky@...> wrote:
could someone tell me why cuts appear on my hands after I eat. Also, sometimes my thumb joints just seem to swell up and the veins are prominent. I'd like to know more about this wonderful phenomenon>

Dry skin? Reynaud's syndrome (think that's what it's called?) Issues of aging and thinning skin? Doesn't sound diabetes related, although I know peripheral neuropathy can result in some pretty weird skin changes. Have you asked your doc?
Judy D.

4c.

Re: cuts on hands

Posted by: "John Elliott" johndouglaselliott@comcast.net   realoregongreen@ymail.com

Fri Jan 1, 2010 7:07 pm (PST)



I would keep track of what you eat and drink, and how much. Then when the
symptoms show up a pattern may be seen by your doctor.

John Elliott

From: Type-2-Diabetes@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:Type-2-Diabetes@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of questsky
Sent: Friday, January 01, 2010 3:12 PM
To: Type-2-Diabetes@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Type-2-Diabetes] cuts on hands

could someone tell me why cuts appear on my hands after I eat. Also,
sometimes my thumb joints just seem to swell up and the veins are prominent.
I'd like to know more about this wonderful phenomenon.

4d.

Re: cuts on hands

Posted by: "Jill Ranney" jill.ranney@comcast.net   jill_ranney

Fri Jan 1, 2010 8:38 pm (PST)



How long do your thumb joint stay swollen. Just a suggestion, it might be
gout.

From: Type-2-Diabetes@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:Type-2-Diabetes@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of questsky
Sent: Friday, January 01, 2010 3:12 PM
To: Type-2-Diabetes@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Type-2-Diabetes] cuts on hands

could someone tell me why cuts appear on my hands after I eat. Also,
sometimes my thumb joints just seem to swell up and the veins are prominent.
I'd like to know more about this wonderful phenomenon.

5.

strange low

Posted by: "Emma Jean Smith" emmajean.smith@yahoo.com   emmajean.smith

Fri Jan 1, 2010 4:03 pm (PST)



Hi,

It is nice to know I am not the only one to screw up my insulin at night.  I took 60 units of Novolog and I had taken my night meds.  I realized it and called my Dr.  Iy leaves my system in 1 hour so I had to try to stay awake an hiur.
Emma
 Join the new Nationwide Online Yardsale Group! New simple form or no typing at all needed, just list by picture!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Yardsale_4_Moms_N_Crafters

6.

Vit D and statins

Posted by: "Emma Jean S" emmajean.smith@yahoo.com   emmajean.smith

Fri Jan 1, 2010 4:03 pm (PST)



Hello,

My endo stated that your vit D needs to be ok to stop you from having sude effects from statins.
Emma

7.1.

Re: Diane - Re: glucose reading ups and down Q. Insulin?

Posted by: "Diane Moro" deemoro@gmail.com   signoradiana

Fri Jan 1, 2010 4:06 pm (PST)



Truthfully, Barb, although I used to love oatmeal, of late it gives me
heartburn, so I've gotten rid of it, except on occasion. But then I always
made it with water and splenda and cinnamon. Oh yeah, butter too!
And no, I don't drink lots of water. I used to drink gallons of it, now I
can only drink when thirsty. I have trouble flooding my stomach with water,
sometimes it even makes me nauseous.

Besides, it's a high carb food and I'm doing low carb eating these days.
Breakfast of eggs, cheese is always good for me, it keeps me satisfied for a
long time.
~diane

On Fri, Jan 1, 2010 at 11:27 AM, barbhealth2008 <barbhealth2008@yahoo.com>wrote:

>
> I'm wondering about the oatmeal. Have you tried just having a few
> teaspoons of it? Do you drink a lot of water after you eat it?
>
>
7.2.

eggs

Posted by: "barbhealth2008" barbhealth2008@yahoo.com   barbhealth2008

Fri Jan 1, 2010 7:04 pm (PST)



How many eggs do most people here eat a week?

I only eat 3 eggs a week maxiumum. They are very high in cholesterol. I know the Atkins Diet claims that tons of bacon, etc. is okay, but my doctor doesn't believe in that and neither do I. Not in the long term anyway.

Do most people here watch their cholesterol along with their glucose levels? I do. My doctor is really big on my keeping my cholesterol extremely low.

Barb

7.3.

Re: eggs

Posted by: "Stephanie Keffer" binxx80@yahoo.com   binxx80

Fri Jan 1, 2010 7:22 pm (PST)



I don't keep tabs on egg consumption because the nutrients outway the cholesterol but then again cholesterol issues don't run in my family. My cholesterol at last check (Monday ) was 170. I also have melanoma so my cancer drugs raise my triglyercides. I'm on meds for a year for this. Then again I'm 29 so cholesterol is the last thing on my mind :p idk about restricting eggs it depends on your history I guess.
Stephanie
Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 1, 2010, at 7:10 PM, "barbhealth2008" <barbhealth2008@yahoo.com> wrote:

How many eggs do most people here eat a week?

I only eat 3 eggs a week maxiumum. They are very high in cholesterol. I know the Atkins Diet claims that tons of bacon, etc. is okay, but my doctor doesn't believe in that and neither do I. Not in the long term anyway.

Do most people here watch their cholesterol along with their glucose levels? I do. My doctor is really big on my keeping my cholesterol extremely low.

Barb

7.4.

Re: eggs

Posted by: "Tiamat" tiamat99@comcast.net   lulamoon99

Fri Jan 1, 2010 7:48 pm (PST)




----- "barbhealth2008" <barbhealth2008@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>> I know the Atkins Diet claims that tons of bacon, etc. is okay, but my doctor doesn't believe in that and neither do I. >>>>>

Neither did Atkins.

Tia

__
7.5.

Re: eggs

Posted by: "Dorothy Wurth" dottie.wurth@yahoo.com   dottie.wurth

Fri Jan 1, 2010 8:07 pm (PST)



Barb asked how many eggs people eat per week and whether we watch our cholesterol.  I eat between 6 to 8 eggs per week.  But I don't eat any beef or pork.  I eat fish and chicken breast for animal protein.  I also eat a slice of 9g carb bread with a tablespoon peanut butter every day either for breakfast or lunch. Occasionally, I eat lentils or other beans instead of meat or fish.  I only use olive oil.  My lipid panel was high, cholesterol 205, that is why I have eliminated beef and pork from my diet.  This is the first time my cholesterol has been over 190.  I have been following the Atkins diet for the past 8 months.  I did discuss this diet with my Nephrologist because I have chronic kidney disease since childhood.  He agreed with it as long as I did not drop below 15 to 30 grams of carbs per meal and stay off the Metformin.  At this point in my life, it is more important that I protect my kidneys over any other consideration.
Dottie

--- On Fri, 1/1/10, barbhealth2008 <barbhealth2008@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: barbhealth2008 <barbhealth2008@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Type-2-Diabetes] eggs
To: Type-2-Diabetes@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, January 1, 2010, 5:10 PM

 

How many eggs do most people here eat a week?

I only eat 3 eggs a week maxiumum. They are very high in cholesterol. I know the Atkins Diet claims that tons of bacon, etc. is okay, but my doctor doesn't believe in that and neither do I. Not in the long term anyway.

Do most people here watch their cholesterol along with their glucose levels? I do. My doctor is really big on my keeping my cholesterol extremely low.

Barb

7.6.

Re: eggs

Posted by: "Jude" peridotjude@yahoo.com   peridotjude

Fri Jan 1, 2010 8:43 pm (PST)



--- In Type-2-Diabetes@yahoogroups.com, "barbhealth2008" <barbhealth2008@...> wrote:How many eggs do most people here eat a week?>>

We have a family friend who grows his own eggs... you know, with the help of his hens, of which he has like 50, believe it or not. His eggs are not eggs, they're little blobs of poached heaven. Sigh. So I admit, I eat maybe 10 a week. He even has occasional jumbo sized ones with double yolks-- double cholesterol!

I took statins for a while, because I believed that latest "thing" the docs are being told to recommend to their diabetic patients-- the lower the total cholesterol, the better. So with the little pill every day, I got mine down around 110. I have a lot of body pain, though, and thought the statins might be contributing, even though I only took a low dose of Lipitor, so my doc agreed to discontinue it. My cholesterol is now 160ish, which she's wary of, but I'm not. I wish my HDL were higher, but everything else is very good. I take enough meds already, so want to wait on statins until I absolutely have to take them.

Some folks make a lot of cholesterol of their own-- their livers are just wired that way. IOW, our cholesterol levels are not just the result of what we eat. Exercise plays a role, too.

Judy D.

7.7.

Re: eggs

Posted by: "Michael Garmaise" mgarmais@yahoo.com   mgarmais

Fri Jan 1, 2010 11:15 pm (PST)



I eat two eggs as my breakfast protein maybe three or four times per week.
I am on 20 mg of Lipitor per day -- I am into maybe fourth year of this.  Since
taking Lipitor, my cholesterol has not been a problem.  We shall see what
2010 brings.
Michael

--- On Fri, 1/1/10, barbhealth2008 <barbhealth2008@yahoo.com> wrote:

How many eggs do most people here eat a week?

.

7.8.

Re: eggs

Posted by: "Jill Ranney" jill.ranney@comcast.net   jill_ranney

Sat Jan 2, 2010 3:56 am (PST)



Exercise is probably the main factor after genetics for cholesterol numbers,
IMO. After reading up on statins I've decided to quit taking the one I'm
taking. I believe my bad cholesterol numbers could be significantly lower
with regular exercise. There are too many reasons to exercise for me to not
exercise. And I feel so much better when I do.

I'm currently looking for a hen house here in my home town to buy eggs from.
I don't think I've ever eaten an egg laid that same day or the day before.
I'm looking forward to that experience.

Jill

From: Type-2-Diabetes@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:Type-2-Diabetes@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Jude
Sent: Friday, January 01, 2010 8:43 PM
To: Type-2-Diabetes@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Type-2-Diabetes] Re: eggs

--- In Type-2-Diabetes@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:Type-2-Diabetes%40yahoogroups.com> , "barbhealth2008"
<barbhealth2008@...> wrote:How many eggs do most people here eat a week?>>

We have a family friend who grows his own eggs... you know, with the help of
his hens, of which he has like 50, believe it or not. His eggs are not eggs,
they're little blobs of poached heaven. Sigh. So I admit, I eat maybe 10 a
week. He even has occasional jumbo sized ones with double yolks-- double
cholesterol!

I took statins for a while, because I believed that latest "thing" the docs
are being told to recommend to their diabetic patients-- the lower the total
cholesterol, the better. So with the little pill every day, I got mine down
around 110. I have a lot of body pain, though, and thought the statins might
be contributing, even though I only took a low dose of Lipitor, so my doc
agreed to discontinue it. My cholesterol is now 160ish, which she's wary of,
but I'm not. I wish my HDL were higher, but everything else is very good. I
take enough meds already, so want to wait on statins until I absolutely have
to take them.

Some folks make a lot of cholesterol of their own-- their livers are just
wired that way. IOW, our cholesterol levels are not just the result of what
we eat. Exercise plays a role, too.

Judy D.

8a.

Re: year-end report

Posted by: "Jude" peridotjude@yahoo.com   peridotjude

Fri Jan 1, 2010 4:19 pm (PST)



Holly,

Because you keep a written record of all your stats, you have evidence of the fabulous progress you've made this past year, right there in front of your eyeballs; it must seem quite validating to see your present normalized status, right there in black and white.

My question is, do you feel you can now relax a bit? I realize, for some personality types (I'm one of them, so I "get it") moderation isn't really easy. Some of us tend to gravitate all the way over there *points to the left* or all the way over there *points to the right*, and finding some kind of middle ground about anything is not our strong suit.

I mean, are you afraid if you relax a bit, you'll lose ground? As your virtual email friend, my hope for you (and lord, actually for all of us) is for us to find that happy, healthy state where we can be vigilant but not running scared from the diabetes boogieman.

Not sure if I'm making any sense here... but for me, I'd like to find a place where I can soar along but not have to spend every waking moment considering my stupid blood glucose level. Is that even possible, without compromise? Just wondering out loud here.

Judy D.

9a.

Re: Statin Drugs/hair falling out?

Posted by: "Katherine Walker" KWALKER5@nc.rr.com   sighnsmile

Fri Jan 1, 2010 7:07 pm (PST)



Amal, I know what hair falling out is but what was it that you meant caused this. The Statins or the CoQ10 or what?

Katherine

--- On Fri, 1/1/10, Katherine Walker <KWALKER5@nc.rr.com> wrote:

Amal, what did you mean about hair falling out?

Katherine

******************** Hair thinning.
A.
9b.

Re: Statin Drugs/hair falling out?

Posted by: "Amal" amal_mba10@yahoo.com   amal_mba10

Fri Jan 1, 2010 10:54 pm (PST)





--- On Sat, 1/2/10, Katherine Walker <KWALKER5@nc.rr.com> wrote:

 

Amal, 
I know what hair falling out is but what was it that you meant caused
this.  The Statins or the CoQ10 or what?

 ************** Oh! Apologies Katherine.  The statins caused the hair loss.Amal 

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups

Mental Health Zone

Learn about issues

Find support

Yahoo! Groups

Going Green

Connect with others

who live green

Group Charity

Give a laptop

Get a laptop: One

laptop per child

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
*** All information discussed on this list is not to be taken as medical advice but the experience of each member based on discussions with their doctors. ***

*** Please always consult with your doctor about what treatment options are best for your situation. ***

No comments:

Post a Comment